Sunday, November 3, 2013

PCV Profile: Jeff

We're back again for another edition of PCV Profiles.
Today we are going to chat with Jeff who lives on an outer island near me.
He teaches in a school with 21 kids, lives on the school compound like I do and is enjoying life.
What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up? I liked Duck Tales because it was entertaining and it's Disney. And Launch Pad and Quack were awesome.
If someone wrote a book about your life, what would they title it? Jeff : Mirror Man or Man with Myth
 What would you do if you had a million dollars? Hmmm... pay taxes. And buy a fast car and drive it around the United States.
What’s your favorite song? Favorite song... hmmmm.... How about... gosh... Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Known". I like it because it's got good rhythm.
Would you like to know the day you’re going to die ahead of time? Why or why not? Yes. I like to have information and decide for myself. And I'd like to know how it's going to happen.
What's the best gift you've ever received? It would be something along the lines of Richard Petty's "Experience of a Lifetime". 33 laps in a race car.

He's pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment