Monday, February 18, 2013

PCV Profile: Mark


You've already met Joey and Michael. And now I'm back again with the latest PCV Profile.

This is Mark.

He and I (and his wife, Alissa) lived together in the same village during homestay. We also actually lived very close to each other in the States before we moved across the world. It's a small world sometimes, isn't it? I am happy that even after our moves in November I still get to see Mark and Alissa on a semi-frequent basis living here in Tonga. Mark is a talented musician, funny guy and great friend. Let's get to know him a little better.

IMG_9409.JPG



What's your favorite thing to cook? Hoooo .... gosh. Maybe Thai Curry.


What was your favorite childhood tv program? Hooooo.... Ninja Turtles probably. Because they're awesome. Seriously.


Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Like of other people? (Yup) People who make a big noise with their throat when they swallow. Like my wife. You have no idea how ear shattering her swallowing is.
What's one thing you love about being an adult? Uhhhh... that I can do whatever I want. Maybe, being able to do what I want.
If you could have any superpower what would it be? Welllll (high pitched)... Flying. I'm all about it. Like magic flying, not having to flap your wings.

IMG_8487.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment