Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Home Tour

Here are some other images of my tiny little fale (home).

IMG_0971.JPG  

I have some great friends - my friend Kate sends me photographs with inspirational words all the way from Canada. They are so much fun to look at while I eat my breakfast. Also, the colorful chain represents my time in the Peace Corps. I made it the week after I moved in. Each link represents a week completed and there is a special message or task to do for the following week (examples: write down 20 reasons you love Tonga, have a community member over for dinner, learn 10 new words, find a new cave, etc.).

IMG_0972.JPG

Dry erase messages on my mirror give good advice in the morning.

IMG_0973.JPG

My inspiration wall. It's growing! Thanks to you guys!

IMG_0976.jpg

Part of my little library. (Side note: American Taboo is about Peace Corps Tonga)

    IMG_0977.JPG

Pots and pans and kitchen things.



I like it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment