Wednesday, February 6, 2013

PCV: Michael




A few weeks ago you met Joey. Here's the next installment of PCV Profiles.

IMG_7604.JPG




This is Michael. He's awesome. He comes from somewhere on the east coast of America (I know where, I just don't want to put it here). He and I have gotten a lot closer the last few weeks. I've appreciated this. He's a great person to bounce my crazy ideas off of. Let's get to know him better:





If you were a kitchen utensil what would you be? A bowl because I can hold large amount of emotion and love.


If you were on a reality tv show, which would you pick? Survivor because I would be the survivor. I can live in the wilderness.


What is your preferred form of transportation? Teleportation because it's convenient. It would also minimize your carbon footprint. It's also cost effective.


If you could wear the same outfit every day for the rest of your life what would it be? T-shirt, cargo shorts and a pair of Columbia hiking boots.


Who would play you in a movie? Vigo Mortenson because he's... oh wait. No. Orlando Bloom because he's masculine yet refined.





IMG_3178.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment