Monday, December 9, 2013

25 Days of Christmas // Day 10

Top Ten Christmas Movies

10. Miracle on 34th Street (1994) - Such a great remake of a great story.

9. Home Alone (1991) - It's just so good.




8. The Muppet Christmas Carol - This reminds me of one of my best friends from High School and our sing-a-longs whenever we would watch it. He could/can do the voices so much better than I can!

7. Elf - I love love this! SANTA! I KNOW HIM!

6. How the Grinch Stole Christmas - A really well-done remake of a classic. Jim Carrey does the Grinch justice.

5. While You Were Sleeping - I know this isn't in everybody's Top 10 and some would argue that it isn't even all that Christmas-y, but I just love it. Sandra Bullock is awesome.


4. A Charlie Brown Christmas - Little Linus is my favorite.

3. Home Alone 2 - I believe it's better than Home Alone (the original). What do you think?

2. It's a Wonderful Life - So intense. So good. And I've often thought about running through town the way George Bailey does.

1. White Christmas (1954) - It's the best. Period.


Honorable Mentions: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Frosty the Snowman, & Christmas Comes to Willow Creek (the last one is from the 1980's and if you remember it... I'm impressed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment