Thursday, September 12, 2013

Wednesday Nights.

TGIW. 
Thank goodness it's Wednesday.
Oooo that's catchy. I think this should be a common phrase. 
Because really... why wait for the weekend when you can get excited about hump day?!
This is my view when I teach yoga.
Wednesday nights are so refreshing.
Like a trade wind blowing across the water, napping in a hammock on a cool afternoon, or sipping on some iced tea, Wednesdays are hugs for the heart... or they should be anyway.
Our yoga room.
Recently, Wednesdays in my life mean a day of teaching, po ako (after school class), helping people out and teaching yoga.

I love ending the day with a good yoga session.

Not only do I get to get my yoga on, but I get to do it in one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen and with some of the nicest people around.

Hope your Thursday is just as juicy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment