Monday, September 9, 2013

Recent Culinary Clips


1//I've been making my coffee with cinnamon recently and it's giving me a much-needed autumnal fix. Which is super because of the cold (70 degrees - ha!) temperatures we've been having! I almost want to wear a scarf.

2//Three cheers for potassium! Here are the bananas that hang from my front door.

3//Have you ever seen a lesi (papaya) tree before? This guy wasn't here 9 months ago. Too bad I don't care for papaya all that much - it usually smells like baby farts.

4//On Saturday I tried making some hot sauce. I bought chili peppers, onions, ginger and garlic from the market. Since arriving in Tonga I have developed quite the palette for spicy foods... and this didn't disappoint. I put it on cucumber slices. Nom. Nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment