Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Images from this week.



School is winding down here. We are about to go on summer break. For all of you that live in the Northern Hemisphere, that's weird right? It feels funny to me. I'm use to getting excited for the holidays around now and getting ready for a 2-week hiatus. Not a 2-month one. Oh well. I'll enjoy it. More time to spread my yuletide cheer far and wide. Any-hoo, here are some images from the last week.


IMG_0145.JPG


I made Dark Chocolate and Pumpkin bars. I bought the jar of pumpkin when I lived down in Tongatapu. It might have cost 2 to 3 times what I would have paid for it in America. But I needed some autumnal goodness around Thanksgiving so I gave in.


IMG_0147.JPG  

This is what was waiting for me when I entered my classroom.

IMG_0149.JPG

Here is the chalkboard where my students introduced themselves to me.

IMG_0155.jpg

A depiction of Ms. Man-DEE! I think they got my nose right.




IMG_0159.jpg

This little girl will be in Class 3 (3rd grade) with me next year.



IMG_0165.jpg   

He will too.









Also, a special congratulations goes out to my friends Bud and Aly who recently got engaged. So excited for you. I can't wait to hear the story.


And Erica & Jesse, too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment