Friday, October 11, 2013

Currently.

Ms. Touna at the Solopani (Abicus) competition. She came to watch her brother compete.
 Reading: A Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling. It's been so interesting to me to read this because of the way it is written. It very much reminds me of Harry Potter (which would make sense since J.K. wrote both) but with adult themes. Plus, I just think it would be really neat to live in a little hamlet in England.
Eating: Passionfruit! Earlier this week I was walking through my village and a lovely lady named Lata handed me a fruit I'd never seen before. I went home and cut it up and it looked like something out of a Sci-Fi movie and a little bit like a pomegranate. I froze it and have been making some really awesome tropical smoothies when I combine it with bananas and papaya. 'Ifo 'aupito!
Thinking About:
Enjoying: The weather. There were a couple days last week where the humidity returned and I began preparing to sweat every day, but then a thunderstorm (not common) came and went, taking with it the hot hot weather. Today has been breezy and amazing. I'm also enjoying watching the stress from the Class 6 exams dissolve. It's nice to not have the pressure for a bit!
Watching:  Big Bang Theory. I am obsessed. Every night before I fall asleep I watch an episode. Sheldon is one of my favorite characters of any tv show I have ever watched and I have a mini-crush on Leonard.
Waiting for the Solopani competition to begin.

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I really liked A Casual Vacancy, too. I'm hoping to get around to her not-exactly-new book soon enough (Cuckoo's Calling)...I have it but I haven't read it yet. Soon, I hope.

    Also, love BBT. Little Man gets mad if I don't sing the theme song when it comes on. It's kind of funny :) And, mini-crush on Raj :)

    ReplyDelete