Thursday, August 30, 2012

Deep breath.

In less than 48 hours I will be in Los Angeles with the rest of the Peace Corps Trainees getting ready to head to the Kingdom of Tonga. Crazy.

I feel like I am standing on the edge of a cliff getting ready to jump. 
And the people I have talked to say that whatever is waiting for me at the bottom is going to be awesome. So awesome.

Source

I'm ready for the jump - or at least I'd like to think I am. But because I can't see the bottom of the canyon yet I don't know what to think. What will it be like? What should I expect?

So I'm a little scared and nervous, but also really super deee duper pumped to finally get to see. 

I hope I'm making some sort of sense.

Guess I'll have to see what happens Saturday.
I'm so ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment