Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

My Mom's 60th 40th birthday is on December 28th!

How lucky am I to have such a cool mom?

Darn lucky. That's for sure.

She and I have a lot in common - lots and lots. I got my creativity, always rightness, and love of dancing from her.

smileacadia.jpg  

This picture was taken on a trip to Acadia National Park in Maine back in May. What fun times we had up on those rocks.



Here is an acrostic poem for my mother on her special day:



MY MOM ROCKS



Marvelous masseuse.
Youngest lookin' AARP member.  

Magnificent Mother.

Organized and passionate.

Many talents.

Really funny.

Opinionated and almost always right.  
Crazy good dancer.

Kind, caring and super generous.

Sassy and silly.







IMG_2851.jpg


IMG_4073.JPG


IMG_2367.JPG

IMG_2374.JPG   



I was going to create a list of 60 reasons I'm glad she's my mom and think she's totally awesome, but I thought I would save that for when I see her in June.


Love you Mom! I hope you enjoy your special day!



No comments:

Post a Comment