Friday, September 21, 2012

5 Things I Never Thought...


 This post was originally on Wednesday, September 19, 2012:


Today I thought I would write a Top 5 List of Things I Never Thought I Would Do But Have Done: Tonga Edition.
Here goes nothing. I am absolutely positive that this list will expand over the next 27 months. I mean ... I've only been in Tonga for 13 days. I felt weird when I wrote that. Only 13 days? Has it really been only 13 days?
Mandy's Top 5 List of Things I Never Thought I Would Do But Have Done: Tonga Edition
  1. Today I watched a dog carry the head of the pig down the road. Just the head. And I didn't even blink. Thought it was normal.
  2. I am a professional bucket bather. I can bathe my entire body (and feel almost clean) with less than 2 gallons of water. This includes washing my hair and the important parts.
  3. I jumped off the deck of a Navy ship... a Tongan Navy ship. The jump was about 20 feet up.
  4. I was chased down the road by a large pig. This pig is different than the one talked about in #1. I think.
  5. I live on an island in the South Pacific. That is something I never thought I would do.
What about you? There has got to be something that you have done recently that you never thought you would do.
I wanna know!

No comments:

Post a Comment